At the core of our dental practice is a friendly team of professionals that are dedicated to your utmost comfort and optimal oral health. We view each patient as a unique individual, and tailor each treatment to your specific needs. As part of our commitment to providing close, personalized attention to every patient, we want to encourage patient communication. Please know that we are here to provide outstanding patient care, and that we value the trust you have placed in us.
Dr. Ryan C. Jay
My passion in dentistry is to help patients of all ages overcome their concerns and my approach is to always represent the best interests of my patients. The highlights of my days are learning as much as I can about my patients and sharing advice and even some good natured laughter along the way. In my free time, I am an avid reader of historical novels and biographies on just about any topic. I love to exercise and watch sports on television, photography, and I enjoy listening to music. I am originally from Crawfordsville, Indiana and I have lived in the Lawrence area since 2003.
Memberships and Certifications
- DDS Graduate of Indiana University School of Dentistry 2003
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate of Miami University 1999
- American Dental Association/Indiana Dental Association member since 2003
- Academy of General Dentistry member since 2007
- InDent Study Club member since 2010
- Member of the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- Member of The International Congress of Oral Implantotlogists
- Completed additional training for Conscious Sedation in 2010
- “Give Kids A Smile” volunteer dentist since 2007
- Regular volunteer at Genessarret Wellness Clinic—treat basic dental needs of those in poverty
- Originally from Crawfordsville, IN
- Hobbies and interests include reading history and photography
I graduated from Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio in 1993 with a degree in Dental Hygiene. I have resided in Greenfield, Indiana since 1997 with my husband, Scott. We have 3 children; Lyndsay, Brittany, and Kameron and two amazing grandsons Grant and Griffin. I enjoy working with all of our staff and patients. One of the things I love best about being a hygienist is helping our patients attain and maintain healthy, beautiful smiles. In my spare time, I enjoy doing family activities, going to sporting events, traveling, and reading.
I graduated from Indiana University South Bend in 2005 with a degree in Dental Hygiene. I was born in rural Hancock County and I graduated from Eastern Hancock. My husband and I have a son, Dallen. We live on a farm and own a trucking company. I knew in elementary school that I wanted to to become a hygienist. I trained at a vocational program in high school to become a Dental Assistant. I worked as an assistant through college. I'm very passionate about dentistry and love to help make people smile. In my free time I love spending time with family and friends and working with animals. I consider myself blessed to be a part of Dr Jay's team.