Dear Patients and Families,
First and foremost, we want to express to you and your family how much we have missing seeing you and how fortunate we are to have you as patients. We sincerely hope your spirits are high and that you are staying safe and healthy. On that very
note, we would like to assure you that we are going to great lengths to provide you a
safe and comfortable dental visit.
Beginning on May 11, we will be resuming regular dental visits, including cleanings. We wanted to share with you the measures we will be taking to promote safety.
At Your Appointment:
- When you arrive at our office, please call or text us to notify of your arrival and we will let you know when a team member will let you inside.
- We are asking that only patients with appointments enter the office to limit the number of people in the office. We will also ask that only the patient receiving treatment go back with us, unless absolutely essential.
- Upon entering, we would like you use provided hand sanitizer.
- We will ask you to review and sign a wellness form notifying us of any symptoms or exposure to COVID-19.
- Please bring and wear a mask while in our office. We have a limited supply of masks and will provide you with one while supplies last.
- We are asking that our cleaning patients use an anti-septic mouth rinse prior to starting their visit.
- Our appointments will be managed to allow for proper social distancing between patients and this will mean fewer options for scheduling. Please be patient as we attempt to reschedule appointments and prioritize those with emergencies and pain.
- The back office team will be using PPE and disinfection standards consistent with the recommendations of the CDC and ADA. Staff members will have daily health screenings to ensure optimal health.
We will now be offering digital impressions and same day crown procedures. We are excited about this technology and it will help with comfort, minimizing visits, and providing the highest level of care. More to come!
We are so grateful to treat you, your family, and loved ones and our time away has made us all the more grateful. We are looking forward to our conversation with you and giving you the same level of personal care you have always had. Thank you for your time and attention and we will look forward to speaking with you soon.
Dr. Jay, Tina, Carrie, Emilee, Kim, and Liz